View your policies, pay your renewals, update your details and much more....
- Instant access to all of your SGIC policies
- Update your contact details e.g. mailing address, telephone number
- Print or email your Certificate of Currency and Certificate of Insurance
- Update your payment details, amend your bank account or credit card details
- Renew or make payments
- Go paperless, switch to email for your insurance documents
Car Insurance claims
- Lodge your car insurance claim for an accident, glass, weather, theft of fire related incident
- Choose from one of our Partner Repairers and book a timeslot to have your car inspected
- Add additional claim information later, such as other party or police details
- View and check the status of your claim
- Add or remove named drivers
- If you buy a new car, cover it with your policy
- Update your rego or registration details
- Change your excess or the amount your vehicle is covered for
- Change the address of where your car is kept
Home & Contents Insurance
- Change the address of your building, contents or combined policy
- Change your excess or the value your property/contents is covered for
Currently Self Service Centre functionality is more advanced for motor and home policies, but please bear with us! We are constantly working on new features to make managing your policy easier, so watch this space for future enhancements.
- Update and track your home claims online
Your privacy and security are important to us; your data is always secure in Self Service Centre.