Insurance 4 That

Only cover the things you need

Looking to cover single items like your:

  • Computer
  • Phone/tablet
  • TV
  • Laptop
  • Whitegoods
  • Furniture
  • Musical instruments
  • Medical devices

Insurance 4 That provides simple and affordable insurance. Sign up is easy and you can claim online anytime.

What are you covered for?

Insurance 4 That can repair or replace your items in the event of theft, a fire, storm, cyclone and flood.

What about covering my items when I leave my house?

For certain items that you take out of your home like your laptop, mobile phone and camera, you can add an additional theft cover as well. This covers your items for theft outside of the home anywhere in Australia.

To find out more or get a quote visit

Insurance 4 That insurance is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFS Licence No. 227681 trading as Insurance 4 That. When making decisions about a product, always read the Product Disclosure Statement.

Insurance 4 That is issued by Insurance Australia Limited, which also issues SGIC Insurance products

Get quote

How is this any different from normal home insurance?

At SGIC we are trying to work out how we can better help protect the things you love. As part of that, we are piloting new initiatives like Insurance 4 That

Insurance 4 That is single item insurance for things that you have in your home such as your TV, fridge, or mobile phone. You can select what you want insured and what you want to insure it for.

How do I pay?

We accept:

  • PayPal
  • Visa
  • Mastercard

You can pay:

  • Annually
  • Monthly
  • Fortnightly
  • Or weekly

How do I manage my cover?

Once you've taken out cover, you'll get access to your policy online. Here you can make changes like adding more items or removing them.

How do I claim?

To make a claim simply log into your account and you can claim online

Why is the cost so low?

This is because we are only online which means we can pass the savings directly on to you.

See more FAQ's