Frequently Asked Questions

Do you have any cover for pets?

Yes, with our Home Insurance policies you can choose Pet Lovers Pack as optional cover.

Our Pet Lovers Pack covers the following:

  • Veterinary costs for your cats and dogs if they're hurt in an accident (up to $2,000)
  • Boarding costs for your cats and dogs if they cannot live in your home due to a listed event
  • Damage to your home/contents caused by your cats and dogs

Check out our Product Disclosure Statement for more details.

How helpful was this answer?

Cover is subject to standard underwriting guidelines and policy terms. Limits apply. NRMA Insurance is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as NRMA Insurance.

This is general advice only so to see if this product is right for you, consider your own circumstances and the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)