Frequently Asked Questions

I'm an NRMA driver and I've caused an accident injuring someone else, what do I do?

You don't need to lodge a claim yourself. The injured person or a close relative needs to complete the Accident notification form or Personal injury form and submit it to us. For more information on our claims form, visit our CTP injury claims page

You need to provide these details to the injured person:

  • Your registration number and vehicle make
  • The state or territory where your vehicle is registered
  • Vehicle make
  • Your full name and phone number
  • The vehicle owner's full name

How helpful was this answer?

Cover is subject to standard underwriting guidelines and policy terms. Limits apply. NRMA Insurance is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as NRMA Insurance.

This is general advice only so to see if this product is right for you, consider your own circumstances and the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)