With SGIC Touring Caravan Insurance, your touring caravan or camper trailer is covered for accidental damage, storm, theft, fire, vandalism and more, up to its agreed value.
Plus, as an added extra, South Australians also enjoy automatic contents cover of up to $1,000 to protect your possessions if something goes wrong.
Touring Caravan Insurance cover
- Accidental damage
- Theft or attempted theft
- Fire, flood, storm or vandalism
- Automatic contents cover up to $1,000
- Temporary accommodation up to $100 per day for up to 7 days if you are more than 100km from home
- New for new replacement if your caravan or camper trailer is written off in its first 2 years
- Food spoilage up to $300
- Storage costs as a result of an incident
- Liability cover up to $20 million
- 24/7 helpline assistance
- Annexe cover against accidental damage, fire, theft, storm and vandalism
- Additional contents cover if the $1,000 included cover is not enough
- Lay up cover allows you to reduce your cover and premium for up to 6 months if you know you won’t be using your touring caravan