Are you a doctor, lawyer, accountant, architect, real estate agent or offer a type of professional service? Our business insurance has the covers to protect your business, plus if you buy online you can save up to $100.
If you need to prove you hold an existing SGIC Business Insurance policy, you can request a Certificate of Currency.
If you would like a copy of your policy, you can request a Certificate of Insurance.
If you require we can provide you with a Tax invoice.
Most popular types of cover we offer
Choosing the right covers for your business can be complicated. To help you with making these important decisions, we have provided you with the cover that most businesses like yours choose:
- Fire and Defined Events. Our Fire and Other Defined Events cover can protect you against loss or damage to your business tools, equipment, contents, stock or a building in the event of a fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, impact including falling trees, malicious damage and storm damage at the business premises
- Burglary. Covers you from an unknown person(s) breaking into your premises, or the premises you are renting, and stealing your business stock, contents or equipment
- Money. Covers money being stolen from your premises
- Glass. Covers breakage to shop front windows, glass shelving or display cabinets, sign writing and advertising signs
- Public and Product Liability. Covers claims against you for negligent acts in connection with your business that results in personal injury or property damage