Whether you’re a mechanic, auto electrician or motor vehicle detailer, our Motor Trade Insurance has the cover to protect your business.
Most popular types of cover we offer
Choosing the right covers for your business can be complicated. To help you with making these important decisions, we have provided you with the cover that most businesses like yours choose:
- Fire and Defined Events. Our Fire and Other Defined Events cover can protect you against loss or damage to your business tools, equipment, contents, stock or a building in the event of a fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, impact including falling trees, malicious damage and storm damage at the business premises
- Burglary. Covers you from an unknown person(s) breaking into your premises, or the premises you are renting, and stealing your business stock, contents or equipment
- Glass. Covers breakage to shop front windows, glass shelving or display cabinets, sign writing and advertising signs
- Public and Product Liability. Covers claims against you for negligent acts in connection with your business that results in personal injury or property damage
- Money. Covers money being stolen from your premises