Whether you’re a grazier, grower, dairy farmer or have a hobby farm. Our Farm Insurance has the covers to protect your farm.
Call SGIC on 132 818 to speak with our Farm Insurance specialists today.
Most popular types of cover for farmers
Choosing the right covers for your business can be complicated. To help you with making these important decisions, we have provided you with the cover that most businesses like yours choose:
- Fire and Defined Events. Our Fire and Other Defined Events cover can protect you against loss or damage to your business tools, equipment, contents, stock or a building in the event of a fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, impact including falling trees, malicious damage and storm damage at the business premises
- Personal Home Buildings and Contents. Covers your home buildings and contents
- Burglary and Theft. Cover protects you from an unknown person(s) breaking into your building(s) and stealing stock, contents or equipment. It also provides cover to farm contents stolen in the open air
- Public and Products Liability. Covers claims against you for negligent acts in connection with your business that results in personal injury or property damage
- Motor Vehicles and Mobile Equipment. Cover protects your working or personal vehicles including tractors, quad bikes and other mobile plant and machinery